I first met JT and Katie when we’d just moved to Austin – JT was an accountant and Katie was a PhD student (making robots and smart stuff)… And now they are the ones out traveling the world full-time on miles and points, and writing for ThePointsGuy as well.
So I say we switched lives!
First, I’ll share where to listen and then give a summary.
How To Listen
Song credit: “Human” by Sean Heathcliff
- Hotels First
- IHG promos
- IHG PointBreaks
- Stacking IHG card perks (4th night free = 10% back)
- This is super interesting, because their 15k point IC PointBreaks would cost 45k (instead of 60k) and they’d get 4.5k back. Making it closer to 10k a night for a swank IC!
- Or their favorite Holiday Inn Express in Madrid is 10k normally, but with 4th night free it’s 30k for 4 nights + 10% back… Making it more like 6.75k a night.
- The different status levels with each hotel
- Working on the road
- Mileage Running
- AA status
- Asiana status
- Malaysian status – OneWorld Sapphire for $500!
- Airmule vs Grabr: which courier is the least sketchy way of getting paid for flying
- I asked them the favorite articles they’ve written:
- Follow them on social:
- Katie.Genter on everything
- JTGenter on everything