This post is important to bookmark (not that I’m biased) because of the award charts that are unique to this site. (Although you can also visit this any time by going to the Resources page).
There is no other site with a Delta Miles Award Chart or Delta Miles Calculator. Nor a FlyingBlue award chart anywhere else except here.
And we plan to continue to better this page to make it more complete.
Secondly, some of these airlines have multiple award charts and it’s not always clear which one to use. Here, I’ll try to make that clear.
Click on one of the airlines to be taken to the award chart(s):
- AA Award Chart*
- Delta Award Chart*
- United award chart
- United Star Alliance Award Chart
- British Airways Award Chart
- Air Canada Aeroplan Award Chart
- Alaska Airlines Award Chart*
- Flying Blue (Air France & KLM) Award Chart
- ANA (All Nippon Airways) Award Chart*
- Korean Air Award Chart*
- Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Award Chart
- Miles & More (Lufthansa+) Award Chart
- Malaysia Airlines Enrich Award Chart
- Asia Miles (Cathay) Award Chart
- JAL (Japan Airlines) Award Chart
- Avianca LifeMiles Award Chart
- LAN Airlines Award Chart
- Jet Airways Award Chart*
- EVA Air Award Chart*
- Asiana Airlines Award Chart*
* = charts we made
(Most maps we make, we do by the thousands. So 12.5 would be 12,500 miles).
See the post on American Airlines Award Chart for information on Off-Peak prices on AA flights!
Delta’s International Award Chart
Click here for the Delta Miles Calculator for domestic flights.
Avios are priced per segment and prices are in thousands:
British Airways “Multi-Carrier” Award Chart:
“Use this table to see how many Avios you will need for an economy class reward flight with connections between two or more OneWorld airlines.”
This chart is almost always more expensive than pricing out individual segments with first chart.
Air Canada’s Aeroplan Star Alliance Award Chart:
(Prices are oneway)
Aeroplan’s award chart for Air Canada flights:
(Prices are roundtrip)
Below are the lowest prices, but prices vary by partner. To find out which partner has which price, see Alaska’s site here.
If you want to visualize/see the “Award Maps”, check out our post “Alaska Miles Award Chart and Award Maps“.
To see the “award maps” check out our post on Alaska Air Award Chart & Maps.
Star Alliance Award Chart
Round the World award chart
SkyTeam award chart from North America (roundtrip):
See more details here.
- USA-Tahiti by Air France : Economy 60,000/Business 90,000 miles
- Mexico domestic by AeroMexico : Economy 20,000/Business 40,000 miles
Singapore Airlines Kr Star Alliance Award Chart (as of April 16, 2019)
- Details on the Star Alliance chart above here.
Singapore Airlines Award Chart for Singapore flights:
- View the award chart for Singapore flights here.
Info on other partner awards here.
OneWorld Multi-Carrier Award Chart
Malaysia Airlines OneWorld Award Chart:
Malaysia Airlines and Partner Award Chart:
Asia Miles OneWorld Award Chart:
Cathay Award Chart
JAL OneWorld Award Chart:
JAL Partner Award Chart (also roundtrip):
For JAL international routes, go here.
See this FM post on The Secret LifeMiles Award Chart for details.
LATAM Pass OneWorld Award Chart:
LATAM Pass award chart for LATAM flights:
EVA Air Award chart for EVA Air flights:
Iberia Avios Award Charts
Iberia Avios OneWorld Award Chart:
Iberia Avios Iberia Award Chart:
Iberia Avios British Airways Award Chart:
For the Vueling, Interjet, Air Italy, and Binter award charts, please check out the post on the 7 Iberia award charts. (This post also explains the charts a little more).
- Virgin America Award Charts
- Virgin Atlantic Award Chart & Partners
- Thai Airways Star Alliance Award Chart & Thai Award Chart
- Turkish Airlines Star Alliance Award Chart
I’ll add this to the “Resources” page.
I hope it’s helpful and if you have suggestions, please let me know.