Travel Rewards Credit Cards

Updated: Complete Map of Hilton HHonors Hotels

Updated: Aug 5, 2016

Given the importance of our Resource Page, and the Complete Map Page (check them out if you haven’t), I’ve been wanting to go through and keep everything up to date. Right now I’m updating all the maps, starting with Hilton.

With 15 different credit cards earning Hilton HHonors points, you can earn a ton of Hilton HHonors points. Having a map to find Hilton hotels or good deals has been helpful for us.

(Click in the top left corner to (un)check categories, & in the top right corner for full screen)

Hilton HHonors Standard Award Night Prices:

Hotel Category HHONORS POINTS Cash & Points
1 5,000 Points 2,000 + $30
2 10,000 Points 4,000 + $35
3 20,000 Points 8,000 + $40
4 20,000 to 30,000 Points 12,000 + $50
5 30,000 to 40,000 Points 16,000 + $65
6 30,000 to 50,000 Points 20,000 + $85
7 30,000 to 60,000 Points 24,000 + $100
8 40,000 to 70,000 Points 28,000 + $125
9 50,000 to 80,000 Points 32,000 + $150
10 70,000 to 95,000 Points 38,000 + $200

Remember that you get a “5th night free” benefit, causing a 5 night stay to price out as 4 nights.

As always, one of the advantages of these maps is that you can uncheck hotels of each category. If I wanted to see just category 1 hotels, I could. If I wanted to see just category 8, 9, and 10 hotels, I could as well.

I personally would look for top category hotels to burn my free nights with (gotten from the Hilton Reserve card). And I’m interested in blowing my 140,000+ points from the Virgin card on category 1 hotels in Egypt. That’s 5,000 points at a time, or 20,000 points with 5th night free for a 5 night stay.

Hope you appreciated the Map of Hilton hotels finally being out and if you like it, check out all the complete maps for the other hotel chains.

1. How do the dot colors on the map relate to the hotel categories?

• Click the little box on the left side of the map and it will have a dropdown that you can select categories and stuff.

2. Thank you! Very useful. I was looking for something like this just the other day.

• Thank you for visiting!

3. Thanks! I’ve been waiting on this one, so it’s great to see it.

• Yea, got a little lazy as getting the data was tougher for me. But it went quicker than I thought.

4. Thank you! This is extraordinarily helpful.

• Glad to hear it

5. How is this any different than award mapper?

• Pins are by category, not by hotel. Map is by hotel. When you zoom out you still see hotels, even categories and prices. But it’s okay to have two maps of hotels on the internet.

6. Great post. I don’t think I’ve seen much about the cash and points options for Hilton. Seems like some of those rates are pretty attractive, essentially buying points for less than 0.3 cents each for some of the midrange hotels when they are priced at the top of their range. I don’t know what the availability of cash and points rooms is like in general, but it seems like it could be useful for some.

• Definitely a good value. I used it once for a category 2 (DT KL), 4k + 35, and so I figure I’m paying $35 to buy 6,000 points.

However, I’ve gotten so many HH points lately, that I don’t want to pay money to get points. But if you’re focusing on stretching the points, it’s a great option.

• Totally understandable that someone who is flush with HH points wouldn’t bother with the cash and points redemptions. Imdid a bit of a search for DC hotels and found some that were 40K points or 16K+$65, which seems like a low price for 24K points, although you’re probably looking at five nights on the Red Sea for 25 K points!

7. Thanks a ton for your valuable information and insights! Your website is the best I’ve seen for travel! I’m so glad a friend recommended it to me recently. I’ve learned so much already just reading many of your posts, recent and past. How do you keep track of all your credit cards, rewards, miles, etc.? Is there a website or service you recommend? Thanks again!

8. The drop down doesn’t work for me on multiple brokers.

No categories are shown when I click it.

9. Hi Drew, would you please help me? Specifically which Virgin Atlantic credit card are you referring to? I can’t find the one that could end up giving me 140,000 Hilton points with the sign-up bonus, spend, and transfer to HH. Thanks!

10. Hey Drew, I just noticed the DoubleTree Hilton – Old Town Istanbul is showing up as being in the town of Ordu on the Black Sea coast.

11. Your various Hotel chain maps are so incredibly useful! Thank you so much. To keep them current, do you think updates might be coming at some point?

• Well, this is an update to the Hilton map and in the post he said “Right now I’m updating all the maps, starting with Hilton.” So, I think you can pretty safely figure on yes.

12. For some reason, the Waldorf Astoria Ras Al Khaimah on Vienna Street in RAK is shown as being in Vienna in Austria, 2700 miles away.

13. Just got my first Hilton Honors card….. will get 50,000 points after I spend $750. This map is very cool! I don’t stay in hotels often, but any of the 10,000 point options would be just fine by me. When filtering out all but the 10,000 point options in Orlando, there are supposedly 4 hotels (3 Hampton, 1 Double Tree) in the airport/Universal Studios area. BUT….. when I look them up through the Hilton Honors website, there is nothing listed under 20,000 points? I even tried various dates. Is the map incorrect, or am I doing something wrong?

14. wow this is so amazing! is there anywhere i can find this in list form by any chance??

15. Thank you very much for updating this map.

16. Great that you are updating these valuable resources, Drew, thank you! (especially as the awardmapper tool is increasingly falling behind….)

To whit, you’re in for a load of headaches and negative surprises I suspect when you get to the now imploding Club Carlson chain….. I happen to be in Fresno at the moment — at one of two remaining CC’s properties there. (the other three vanished from the Club Carlson web site — even as they’re somehow keeping their old names — which will fake you out. But as I just experiences, you can no longer use club carlson points at places like the Park Inn Fresno. (again, never mind that they’ve kept the name — even calling themselves “by Radisson”)

Matters are even more disconcerting with the high end Club Carlson properties….. they too, seem to be a vanishing breed. (none left in San Francisco)

17. Excellent work. Found a few new obscure cat2’s in the US. Thanks so much!

18. Hi, there is a Hampton by Hilton Hotel in Krakow for 5000 Points per night that I can’t find on the map. It is just next to the Doubletree and definitely a steal for the price, highly recommended!

19. A million thanks for updating these – such a fantastic resource.

20. “Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Brookline” is misplaced. It is where “Homewood Suites by Hilton Boston/Cambridge-Arlington” There is no pin at the Brookline site where it should be, and the Cambridge-Arlington hotel is missing, having been displaced by the misplaced Brookline hotel.

21. In addition to my above comment, there is a new Hampton Inn in New Paltz, NY.

22. This is amazing! Thank you so much!