Complete Map of Club Carlson Hotels

Anxious to get out my second complete map (the first is IHG here), Club Carlson was the voted next release. This is every Club Carlson hotel viewable by category. Enjoy.

(Click in the top right corner for full screen)

• Category 1 = 9,000 points
  • Category 2 = 15,000 points
  • Category 3 = 28,000 points
  • Category 4 = 38,000 points
  • Category 5 = 44,000 points
  • Category 6 = 50,000 points
  • Category 7 = 70,000 points

The key is on the left, and when you click on a category, you can highlight all the hotels in that category. But if you uncheck the box, the hotel no longer shows up. So you can only view category 1 hotels or only view category 7 hotels. It should be accurate down to the exact location.

The idea is that if you’re looking for hotels in a region, along a route, along the water, or you just want to blow points at the cheapest or most expensive hotel… here it is.

Club Carlson has some great uses and maybe when I’m done posting the series of maps, I can talk about the different applications of this map and Club Carlson Category 1-7 hotels.

1. The hits keep coming! Thanks Drew!

• Thanks!

2. Fantastic job, Drew! Disappointed that CC doesn’t seem to like Oceania much, only 4 properties in the whole region! I just posted a review of the Tahiti one, we got upgraded to a suite without even trying. That extra free night from the credit card comes in handy!

• On the upside, they are trying to grow in Asia and Oceania. Building hotels in Bali, Maldives, etc…

3. Wow! Thank you thank you thank you! This is quite awesome!

• Thanks! Hope it’s helpful.

4. We stayed at the Park Inn Island in Reykjavik, Iceland a few weeks ago. It is a cat 1 hotel. It’s not on the map and it looks like the hotel can’t be booked with Gold points anymore. That’s strange.

• Must have been rebranded or something. Can’t find it anywhere.

5. You guys are the best! I really love Club Carlson because of that free second night. I am not the “vendoming” type and prefer to stretch my points and miles as much as I can. I feel I get the best hotel award deals from IHG and Club C. Thanks; you’ve certainly earned my clicks 😉 !

• Shucks. Thanks Elaine. I agree on IHG and CC, they are great programs if you… ya know, want to save money.

6. In the first category, you need to replace the pin or change the label for the one in Haines City, Florida. It says Jacksonville Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville, FL.

Fantastic job, indeed. One can plan a trip around low category CC hotels. Plenty of good locations out there.

• Thanks got it.

7. I love your maps Drew, they are extremely helpful! Just as a heads up there is a regular Radisson, in addition to the Radisson Blu, in Sydney. It’s a category 6.

• Thanks for letting me know. For whatever reason google thought they were the same (wrong) address and so you couldn’t tell there was more than one. So I manually added addresses for both.
      Anyways, fixed and thanks!

8. Wish CC would put more properties in Japan and Hawaii!

But, awesome post as always. To be honest, you could definitely put all of these infographics and posts into an e-book and I’d still buy it.

• Hah. Thanks for the honesty! Hopefully people will appreciate them being free. 😀

9. Outstanding tool and visual, thank you…. ClubCarlson should put a link to this right on their often less than helpful web site. (CC & USBank “owe” you) Look forward to your future next posts on your experiences booking CC.. I’m at last seriously thinking their CC credit card. (final nudge for that would be if you’d get a tip for it… Not on your kk list at the moment?)

• I hope they feel the same way. :-p Not yet, unfortunately.

10. Just curious, I use awardmapper.com, and I don’t see much benefit of this one over that one. Am I missing something?

• Nope. Use whatever meets your needs.

11. Hey these maps are great. What would be really cool is if you combined all the current hotel maps into one.

I’m new to your blog but I am a fan. My wife and I are the same age, also from Ohio, world travelers, and also into point hacking… very cool!

12. This is an old post but this is great stuff. We could REALLY use a Wyndham map now with the recent changes :)

13. There have been a lot of increases to the numbers of points needed, sadly :-(

14. This has been a great use. Any chance you’re going to be updating it soon ??

15. Count me among those who would love to see an update of this.